2011/01/25

We are pleased to finally release this small Iman handout,
Instructions and Illustrations:

·        I am not what you think I am.
·        I'll tell you anything if you asked.
·        So don't jump to conclusions and don't use your stereotypical Perceptions.
·        I love to fight but I can't do that all the time.
·        I freak out and I act like a cowered sometimes, so let me feel safe.
·        I love to know what you think of me but I really can't buy all what you have to sell me.
·        I hate to be taken for granted.
·        I am not as wise and calm as I look.
·        I love to know that you care, so whoever you are let me know that you do, use actions and not words.
·        I hate to wait so I rush into things.
·        I use my heart more often than I use my Mind.
·        I love my books , my poetry , my music, I love all my personal staff so please neither get  near  to it nor underestimate it by any mean.
·        I am the common girl but not too common.
·        I love to talk so hold a conversation but do that with quality.


Pls note:
Keep away from grownups wanna be ,
Avoid using it while Iman is having one of her seasonal depressions.

For further inquiries refer back to Iman, but make sure no silly or stupid inquiries are allowed.

2 comments:

model said...

i liked the way u described urself , u painted a very distinguist portrait about ur soul
and it seems that u r v aware about ur inside outside
wished i could b the same
i am always astonished from myself as if i am in a first interview with some strangers

v nice post
keep it up
model
back2 evans

Unknown said...

i am very happy that u liked the post , and i don't call that i understood myself , I just knew these facts that i posted and i am sure that there are many surprising facts that i have idea about :)