2010/12/04

Too difficult and too complicated



They usually say, you are too demandive, you are asking for too Much,I believe I am not,

I guess i am the Girl who Needs a Shoulder...

They say girls need protection , Don't buy that, If I asked  for a Hug, It is not that i don't feel safe, It is that i need to feel your Heart beats by Mine...

I may ask you to hold my hand while crossing the Street not beacuse i can't but because i want to feel your warm Hand and see your Footsteps by Mine...

They say girls only want to marry, to get a Man to the isle, But in Fact girls want a story to tell, ideas to share, Memories to make, a Story that is Mine...

They say that Girls are too difficult and too complicated, I guess if asking you to read my unwritten words is difficult and asking you to listen to the simple song that i play in my Head is complicated, then i am too difficult and too complicated...

3 comments:

احمد خليل said...

صديقتى العزيزة...انت رائعة لانك صادقة

Unknown said...

و انت دايما رافع معنوياتى

Amira Nosseir said...

thank you for telling the truth and the hide feelings beyond our actions :) :) love you my girl <3 :)