2010/06/07

My New Keyboard

some people would think that i am a kind of a freak cause when you read this you will figure out that i am writing this post only to enjoy my new keyboard, it started with making tons of comments on face book but then i decide that it is not only a comment that would satisfy me , i think i need to write one very big article celebrating my New keyboard, the thing is that i just hated the old one, and i wanted to change the old one so much, but i couldn't as i hate the IT guy, but then i thought that i shouldn't be calling , i may send him an Email, so i did, and off course he didn't miss his chance and called , 'never mind' i said to my self bare him because i can't bare the old keyboard any more, and i did, thank God, then what i didn't expect is that he would come himself to change the old one as if i can't just unplug the freaking keyboard myself, anyhow, i am now celebrating all the hard work that i have been through to get my New Keyboard...:D:D:D:D this key board reminded me with getting my Mobile, with getting my New chair @ work, with everything that seemed simple but by just having it life seems to be a lot better...thank God, for the Keyboard

No comments: